At Interpro Property Services we are committed to our customers, and do all we can to deliver on our promises reliably and consistently. Our number one priority is to earn customer loyalty by delivering value for money.
There are many reasons why Perth businesses choose Interpro Property Services, here are just a few of them:
We have the capabilities and professionalism to handle any type of cleaning
- Interpro Property Services has been operating since 1997 and our Senior Management has 40 collective years of cleaning industry experience.
- We have four divisions (commercial, corporate, property group and retail) that we clean buildings for all types of industries and cover both general cleaning and other maintenance services.
- We clean thousands of square metres a week.
- All our staff are trained professional cleaners on wages – we don’t employ subcontractors.
We provide a high quality, consistent cleaning service
- Interpro Property Services is quality assured, one of the few cleaning firms to have ISO 9001 certification.
- We first meet to obtain your cleaning brief, develop an accurate scope of work and then tailor a Cleaning Action Plan for your site.
- Our cleaners fill out a Daily Checklist specific to each job, whilst supervisors visit the site weekly and provide a written inspection fortnightly to ensure quality control.
- Our General Manager provides a Bi-Monthly Audit of our supervisors and cleaners and quarterly site inspection.
- We use eco-friendly cleaning chemicals for each type of application, beneficial to both our staff and your building employees.
- You can rely on our Quality Clean Guarantee “You will receive a high quality, consistent clean every time – or your next clean will be FREE (conditions apply).”
You’ll receive great value with our cleaning services
- We provide you with a four (4) weeks trial, (conditions apply) to demonstrate our quality and value.
- Contact us for our full list of policies, and to book your free initial clean (conditions apply).
- The quality of our cleaning is more comprehensive and of a much higher standard whilst our pricing is similar to others.
- All our inspections, supervision and auditing are included free of charge in our competitive fixed price.
- As a value added benefit, we give your employees the ability to buy their cleaning products at wholesale pricing.
- We provide substantial discounts for daily cleaning over 2000sqm, plus loyalty discounts for renewing or ongoing contracts.
You’ll experience a hassle free cleaning relationship
- Our cleaning action plan sets a relationship up for success… we first review your scope, a supervisor visits every time with the cleaner for the first 2 weeks to ensure it meets your total satisfaction.
- You have 24/7 contact and access for both your Supervisor and General Manager
- Our “Cleaner Communication” book and cleaning folder provides a direct feedback to your cleaner and supervisor to fix any concerns fast
- We engage in customer feedback surveys in the first 3 months to ensure you’re happy
- Our customer survey results found 95% of clients positively rated our cleaning, with 73% saying it was “excellent”
You’ll deal with professional, trained and salaried staff (not subcontractors)
- Supervisors teach our cleaning staff exactly what to do, demonstrate the job and review their performance – this is much more than the normal basic brief cleaning staff get elsewhere.
- We go through a unique Six Step Recruiting Process (which involves reference checking, police clearance, on-site training, on site supervision and client/company approval sign off) giving you superior, trustworthy cleaners.
- Our staff follow both work safe and our company protocols to ensure they are safe and they leave your building in a safe manner for your staff.
- We’ll take care with your office, building or workplace valuables and leave your environment intact but clean.